7.9.09

Plain as toast & Politicials can sod off.

I've made this thing as plain as can be, minimalist one might say. I'd just gotten bored with it, then got bored trying to change it, then got fed up with that, then gave up and made it as simple as I could. I'd like to have the underline on the links turned off but you can't have everything.

Wade recently posted a letter he wrote to Ralph Goodale asking politely that his liberal party not throw us into another election. I would like to throw my weight in with Mr. Klassen on this front. Another election would be a waste of time and money, both of which the recession has insured we don't have any extra of. Polls say the Conservative and the Liberals are completely equal in the polls. So by Christmas we will have exactly the same thing, though possibly with a different colour suit at the wheel. Brilliant.

I think I will make a small pledge do post more. Yes, I will try to post as often as Wade, and it won't just be some Youtube clip. I have occasionally written some lovely little rants on things and chicken out. I wrote one in defense of the car, but chickened out posting it (still have it though.) Defending things like driving is dangerous in today's society. Ecomentals are everywhere.

Cheers for now.

1 comment:

Wade said...

You said my name three times!