i used to ask that too. and then i married tim. ha! now i'm always late - although having a baby contributes to that as well. i guess i can't only blame tim. :)
I know I'm late in commenting, but here's my reason for being late: I usually don't take into consideration how long it will take to get from Point A to Point B, in addition to getting myself ready. (Plus, I hate being the first one to show up at a party.)
4 comments:
i often wonder the same thing. i wish i had a good answer. i don't understand why it's so difficult to get to things on time.
i used to ask that too. and then i married tim. ha! now i'm always late - although having a baby contributes to that as well. i guess i can't only blame tim. :)
on my blog, there is a video of a band called Battles. You have to check this stuff out.
I know I'm late in commenting, but here's my reason for being late: I usually don't take into consideration how long it will take to get from Point A to Point B, in addition to getting myself ready. (Plus, I hate being the first one to show up at a party.)
Post a Comment